Wednesday 13 March 2013

Mojo Monday - 284

After doing a little bit of clicking though the crafting spaces of the internet I found many different blogs that hold challenges or contests. This may not be news to many of you (if there are any of you) but it was a new idea to me. So I went to the first blog I found and decided I was going to try out that challenge.

I already knew the card stock I wanted to use and it worked quite well with this layout challenge.

Click HERE to get to the Mojo Monday blog post for this sketch.


All the card stock I used was bought this Tuesday at Michael's and is the Recollections brand. I was looking for paper that would work well for wedding cards and I fell in love with this one patterned paper pack they had. 

I think the card turned out pretty well. Let me know what you think!


That's all for now, however I will be looking through other blogs with challenges so don't be surprised if I post again soon!

Tootles
JB

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I am looking for ideas for a thank you card to a man from a man. The theme of your card would, in my opinion, fit that requirement. Now to just get everything together to complete the project. Good luck on Mojo Monday (how I got here)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I believe you are right about this theme working for a more masculine card. Thanks for the comment and keep crafting!

      Delete