Friday 15 March 2013

My Pencil Crayons are SO Happy!

As I continue to browse through so many different card sites I am constantly inspired by the different competitions. This next one is from a layout challenge from CAS(E) This Sketch. I think I do like the idea for a CAS card, I'm just not sure if it's my favourite way of making a card. I mean it's over so quickly!!!


Anyhoo the sketch for this one is ...

You can find it here.here.

I had another Tiddly Ink image I wanted to use so I knew that had to be my focal point. Colouring that was okay, but I'm still learning. When it came to the sentiment I didn't have a stamp for what I wanted so I free handed it. *shrugs* I like it and I'll probably be giving it to one of my gamer friends.


Well that's all for now, again stay tuned to see what I continue to make, this is the last weekday of the March Break so on Monday I go back to work and will more than likely have less time to craft. Maybe.

Tootles
JB

3 comments:

  1. FUN! (Hey, I'm in Toronto too and sad that March break is almost over!)I love the purple you chose and the silveris the perfect addition. (and your handwriting is perfect for this image/sentiment!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dragon and faux stitching. Lovely card - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet purple dragon and the faux stitching is a fabulous touch! Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete